Social Media Director
Posted by LAK Enterprises on 09/01/2018
Industry Sector: SnowSports, WaterSports
Job Categories: Social Media
State: AL, AK, AB
City: TAhoe City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 10+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
To: Julie Kahlfeldt, America Outdoors
From: Laurel King, OutdoorIndustryjobs.com
Re: Job Board Proposal
This document outlines a proposal between Outdoorindustryjobs.com (OIJ) and America Outdoors (AO). Its purpose is for OIJ to partner with and power the job board on the AO website.
Because OIJ is currently rebuilding their website, the agreement will initially be that AO members will receive a 25% discount for job postings using a discount code on the payment page. This agreement will remain in place prior to the launching of the new OIJ site and after the AO job board is built.
- Provide job board support via phone and email
- Post each job in OIJ social media accounts (Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Provide and pay for the programming to generate the jobs on the OIJ
- Provide and pay for the programming to generate usage reports
- Pay for all credit card fees (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
- Send out press releases regarding our new partnership
- Give a 25% discount to members of AO as they pay for the job posting. Job postings currently cost $199/month
- Will provide free job postings for AO
Compensation to OIJ
- Jobs posted from the OIJ site will be tracked and recorded by programming provided by OIJ.
- AO will receive 40% and NIJ 60% monies received by NIJ
- AO will absorb the cost of the membership discount
- AO will generate an excel file report and pay AO quarterly. This will include date, company name, what was purchased and the payment made.
OIJ Marketing & Branding
- OIJ will add logo to Home Page, “About Us” page and weekly email newsletter (50,000 subscribers)
- OIJ can add logo or a marketing page message to the Employer Sign In Page
- OIJ will send out a newslrelease announcing our partnership
- Once jobseeker clicks on a job, the jobseeker will be taken to the OIJ site. The header of that page is co-branded with OIJ and AO logos.
AO Marketing & Branding
Display the jobs on the home page of AO website.
Send out press releases regarding our new partnership.
Send out email message to members announcing the partnership and job posting discount
Promote the job board in email newsletters
Promote job board at industry trade shows
Provide an annual membership to AO
Benefits of the Partnership
- Generate increased traffic between the sites and better rankings in Google for AO
- Help jobseekers and employers connect which benefits the industry
- Provides a membership benefit for AO members
- Increases the number of jobs posted which financially benefits both AO and OIJ
Right to Terminate
Either party has the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
Date ________________ Date ____________________
Laurel King Julie Kahlfeldt
NaturalIndustryJobs.com America Outdoors